The data controller-LGM Engineering Srl-informs you pursuant to and for the purposes of the regulations in question that his data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the treatment
The owner processes the personal data, identification (for example name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) subsequently, "personal data" or even "data", communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of contracts with the Data Controller.
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code of art. 6 letter b), e) GDPR) EU Regulation e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• Conclude your existing contracts for the Controller's services;
• Fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
• Fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
• Exercise the rights of the owner, for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 30 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
• send you via e-mail, post and / or text message and / or telephone contact, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and survey of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services.
We inform you that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to the services and products of the Data Controller, similar to those you have already used, unless you expressly disagree (Article 130 c.4 of the privacy code).
3. Processing methods
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and Art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and precisely:
• Collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes of the service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the purposes of Marketing.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the Group companies in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
• To third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Communication of data
Without the need for express consent (ex. Art.24 letter A), b), d) Privacy Code and Art. 6 lett. B) and c) GDPR), the owner may still communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to Supervisory Bodies, Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers. Your information will not be disseminated
6. Data Transfer
The person in charge of data processing pursuant to article 29 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data is LGM Engineering Srl with headquarters in Via Majorana, 2 Cassina dé Pecchi (MI) which operates directly on its servers by means of its personnel in charge. .
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of art. 2.A). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, he will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precision