LGM ENGINEERING & VALVE CAMPUS: THE EVENT
LGM ENGINEERING will be the protagonist of the new event promoted by VALVE CAMPUS in Bergamo (via Madonnina della Neve), on 18 October 2019.
In this occasion, will be touched different subjects related to the pneumatic automation industry thanks to LGM ENGINEERING experts.
Thinking about the valve as a "hand of our body", the actuator is its muscle. But there are many components that can help it in moving.
Course will be substituted in 2 parts:
- Reading a pneumatic scheme:
- Reading a pneumatic scheme
- The filter regulator
- The solenoid valve
- Control & monitoring systems:
- Relief Valves/quick exhaust/Volume Booster
- Control monitors & positioners
- Simple Monitoring: The limit switch box
For info and booking: email@example.com