LGM ENGINEERING & VALVE CAMPUS: THE EVENT
In this occasion, will be touched different subjects related to the pneumatic automation industry thanks to LGM ENGINEERING experts.
Thinking about the valve as a "hand of our body", the actuator is its muscle. But there are many components that can help it in moving.
Course will be substituted in 2 parts:
- Reading a pneumatic scheme:
- Reading a pneumatic scheme
- The filter regulator
- The solenoid valve
- Control & monitoring systems:
- Relief Valves/quick exhaust/Volume Booster
- Control monitors & positioners
- Simple Monitoring: The limit switch box
For info and booking: firstname.lastname@example.org